Change log - March 01, 2017 - 12:09 PM
* apply clang-format, remove obsolete comments. no code changes.
* ti85.cpp: Convert TI-8x link port to a bus with emulated peripherals, should work with TI-82 and TI-85.
* tee allows two peripherals to be connected in parallel
* glinkhle is an RS232 (9600 8N1) adaptor
* bitsock sends raw assert/release line signals to/from a bitbanger device
* monospkr is a speaker connected between tip/ring in parallel and sleeve
* stereospkr is two speakers: left across tip and sleeve, right across ring and sleeve
Use glinkhle to make emulated calculators talk with cooked sockets, e.g.
mame ti82 -linkport glinkhle -linkport:glinkhle:rs232 null_modem -bitb socket.127.0.0.1:2345
Use bitsock to make emulated calculators talk with cooked sockets, e.g.
mame ti82 -linkport bitsock -bitb socket.127.0.0.1:2345
You can use tee to do stuff like listen to data activity for debugging purposes, e.g.
mame ti82 -linkport tee -linkport:tee:a stereospkr -linkport:tee:b glinkhle -linkport:tee:b:glinkhle:rs232 null_modem -bitb socket.127.0.0.1:2345
* sun3x.cpp: hook up keyboard
* gotcha/ppchamp: hook up lamp outputs and add clickable artwork
* apple2: fixed IIe/IIc self-test regression, fixed IIe LC reset state. [R. Belmont]
* naomi.cpp: redumped "Virtua Fighter 4 (Rev B) (GDS-0012B)" [rtw]
* New working machine added
Coleco Quiz Wiz Challenger [hap, Sean Riddle]
* finish eleciq internal artwork (nw)
* New not working clone added
Time Traveler (set 2) [Ordyne, The Dumping Union]
* some DEF_STR cleanup (nw)