Change log - January 04, 2016 - 08:32 AM
* Merge pull request #1914 from ajrhacker/service_mode_sw
Service mode DIP switch adjustments
* find_dipname considered harmful (nw)
* Service mode DIP switch adjustments
- Changed how input sequences are assigned to service mode DIP switches. The frontend now assigns them the default sequence for the non-toggle service mode/test switch (not necessarily the F2 key, the previously hardcoded default) unless the machine happens to have one of those as well (as is somewhat common with gambling games).
- All DIP and configuration switches are automatically defined as toggle fields to make assigning input codes to them easier.
* Merge pull request #1917 from mamehaze/minor_stuff
new NOT WORKING - Happy Fish (V2 PCB, 302-in-1) [The Dumping Union]
* new NOT WORKING - Happy Fish (V2 PCB, 302-in-1) [The Dumping Union]
we've been sitting on this for a while, progress was shown a few years ago, but is apparently lost. Smitdogg should be able to clarify the exact part numbers, they're not readable in the pictures.
* Merge pull request #1916 from rzero9/x1keyboard
x1.cpp: add kana input
* x1.cpp: add kana input
* alpha68k (skyadvnt, skyadvntj): Increased buttons usable from 2 to 3 which matches port test in service mode as well as matching information in the conversion manual. (nw)
* Not necessary at this stage (nw)
* ddenlovr: ACCESSING_BITS cleanup
* crospang, crshrace, dcheese: More soundlatch cleanups
* Merge pull request #1912 from ajrhacker/videodens
break86: Try to make some sense of the DIP settings in the service ma…
* break86: Try to make some sense of the DIP settings in the service manual
Update notes in source (nw)
* Merge pull request #1913 from SailorSat/master
harddriv: hook up the first rs232 port to enable linking
* Merge branch 'master' of https://github.com/mamedev/mame
* harddriv: hook up the first rs232 port to enable linking (nw)
* New skeleton LINK RM480Z
* Enabled rm380z34d and rm380z34e.
* ashnojoe: Latch cleanup
* gen_latch: Invert logic (latch_read -> latch_written).
Also fixes initial callback after start.
* rohga.cpp: Allow Continue was inverted - Fixed - NW
* Merge pull request #1910 from rfka01/master
New machine: Atari PC1; name correction: Atari PC3; gave standard pcc…
* New machine: Atari PC1; name correction: Atari PC3; gave standard pccga five slots, so machines with combo cards can have harddisks as well until combo cards are emulated; reordered MCFG and ROM entries to match the machine list at the bottom of the file; deriving PC4i configuration instead of creating it new; 720K drives standard for laptops which have them; info on Zenith Supersport, Bondwell Pro28 and Atari PCs
* Merge pull request #1908 from ajrhacker/68705_latch
Improvements to I/O emulation in new MC68705 device (nw)
* Improvements to I/O emulation in new MC68705 device (nw)
- All internal memory handlers are now private members
- DDRs zeroed when device reset (as per datasheet)
- Port writes no longer transmit bits not set in DDR
- DDR updates may cause port bits to be written out (this is important)
- Add external read/write handlers for ports
* Refactored factory. Use namespace "factory" instead of prefix factory_
all over the place. (nw)
* Simplify code. Introduce consistent approach to loading macro devices.
Changed nltool "listdevices" command accordingly. Fix some bugs which
surfaced by this exercise. (nw)
* Fix compile with latest BGFX (nw)
* Updated BGFX (nw)
* Update BX (nw)
* Update GENie (nw)
* Updated to zlib 1.2.9 (nw)
* Merge pull request #1909 from JoakimLarsson/vme
Cleaned up bus/vme
* removed stale file
* Moved and renamed mame/bus/vme files to devices/bus/vme for now