Change log - February 05, 2017 - 13:01 PM
* Amiga 500 keyboard:
* Add layouts for France/Belgium, Italy and Sweden/Finland
* Remove some Alt- chars from Germany/Austria layout so natural keyboard produces canonical keystroke
* Add borderline usable dead keys for natural keyboard (also applies to A1200 keyboard)
(nw) To use dead keys, you need to type the acent character combined
with a space, followed by the letter. For example if the host system is
a Mac with U.S. or similar keyboard selected, you can type Ã in the
emulated system in natural keyboard mode with Option-Shift-N Shift-A
(with emulated keyboard, it's Alt-J Shift-A in most keyboard layouts).
* Rebuild shaders, only metal is affected (nw)
* Update build scripts, BX is now static library (nw)
* Update BGFX and BX (nw)
* Update GENie
* Merge pull request #2030 from mgarlanger/basic_heathkit_updates
- h19 [Mark Garlanger]
- Added comments about the memory and port layout from the manual.
- Fixed the frequency of the beep/keyclick: 2kHz -> 1 kHz
- Fixed the duration of the keyclick: 4 mSec -> 6 mSec
- Fixed the screen size: 200 pixels high -> 250 pixels high
- The code appears to ignore it, and goes by what is programmed in the mc6845, which
is wrong, on a real H19, the screen size/character size does not change when the 25th
line is enabled/disabled. Only an extra line is shown on the screen. The emulated h19,
should always have space for 25 line, whether or not the 25th is enabled.
- Separated the alternative ROMs into separate machines.
-h89.cpp [Mark Garlanger]
- Fixed the memory map.
- Added the disk controller RAM to the lower memory
- Added comment about banked-switched ROM/RAM (Org-0).
- Fixed port addresses and added more comments to them.
- Many are still commented out, but the addresses are all valid now.
- Added SW501 switch definitions for the early ROMs.
- These are commented out, not show the right way to represent multiple definitions.
* Cleanup ROM definitions.
* A few fixes and more documentation for Heathkit H19 and H89.
* Remove some dependency between src/devices/ and src/mame (nw)
* lastbank.cpp: Add in Coin C coinage - NW
* lastbank.cpp: Name dip port locations as per service mode - NW
* lastbank.cpp: Filled in Coinage A & B as Demo Sounds dipswitches. [Brian Troha]
* remove trampoline (nw)
* Amiga keyboard updates:
* Put Amiga keyboard implementations in a namespace
* Factor out matrix keys to a common module shared by A500/A1200
* Make new German matrix based on US matrix with Alt-chars hooked up
* Remove outdated comment
* dblcrown: Simplify code by adding 8255 PPI; PSG type is YMZ284
* gcpinbal: Add interface for 93C46 EEPROM
- Remove unused variable (nw)
* restore PORT_CHANGED_MEMBER (nw)
* fix rev (nw)
* Amiga keyboard updates:
* Fixed Shift-Alt combinations with natural keyboard
* Fixed crash on keyboard inputs with four characters
* Corrected polarity of KB_DATA from Amiga to keyboard
* Completely rewrote 68HC05CxA-based A1200 keyboard device, now working
* Fixed KB_DATA mixing in A500 keyboard
* Made A500 keyboard caps lock LED output name consistent with A1200
* Added Alt- and Alt-Shift- characters to A500 US keyboard
* Fixed natural keyboard modifiers with LLE keyboards
* lastbank: Allow sound CPU to reset the ES-8712 and M6295
* new working clone
Zen Nippon Pro-Wrestling Featuring Virtua (Taiwan) [XeD]
* taito_l.cpp: puzznic - confirmed all sets uses same MCU, correct MCU clock as per PCB photo (nw)