Change log - February 06, 2017 - 13:38 PM
* vic20: Emulated the Data 20 Display Manager 40/80 column video cartridge. [Curt Coder]
* new working:
Dodge Man [Shoutime, Darksoft, Anonymous Donator, Smittdogg, The Dumping Union]
(working with color and gfx glitches)
* Amiga 500 keyboard updates:
* Refactor function keys, keypad, etc. into a common set of inputs
* Add layouts for Spain, Denmark, Switzerland, Norway and UK
* Switzerland has French/German config option, natural mode only works for French
* lastbank: Add NVRAM; remap/rename inputs; RTC notes
* kothello: Add DIP SW2 and identify DIP switches and locations
* aquarium.cpp: Doc & Clock update
aquarium.cpp update [Brian Troha]
Replace PCB layout with with a more informational version.
List out major chips on the PCB including customs.
Correct OKI M6295 clock with actual resonator.
* Reference video recommended by briantro (nw)
* t10mmc: added Play Audio MSF (0x47) command, used by Another CD Player and Astrocounter of Crescents.
* Further Namco sound documentation (nw)
* Adjust/comment some entries to get compile working until src/mame/drivers/galgames.cpp is uploaded (nw)
* Fix build (nw)
* More complete Galaxy Games emulation: [Luca Elia]
- Created devices for the galaxy games carts (EEPROM + Flash + PIC) and the slot(s)
- Removed code patches and emulated the PIC communication and bank switching
- Converted the blitter to a device (cesblit.cpp)
- moved the Galaxy Games from tmaster.cpp to their own driver (galgames.cpp)
Provided the PIC code for all four StarPak cartridges [Keith M. Kolmos]
New working machines
Galaxy Games StarPak 3
[Keith M. Kolmos, Rod_Wod, Sean Sutton, Soren Skou Nielsen, Russell Howard, Francis Ramirez,
Tourniquet, BrianT, coolmod, Smitdogg, The Dumping Union, Luca Elia]
* PIC cpu: fixes for writes with the status register as destination [Luca Elia]
- Write all bits except TO and PD, thus enabling e.g. bcf, bsf or clrf to change the flags.
- rlf and rrf must update the flags after the store to work correctly on this register.
* preliminary TLCS-870 disassembler - Work in Progress (#1967)
* gcpinbal: Load more music by sending interrupt when ES-8712 finishes playing sample
* Sync with upstream (nw)
* Netlist: It is now possible to have multiple handlers per device ...
... for updates. This will make device implementation more flexible and
faster. A nice side-effect is that there was some minor (<5%)
performance increase already. Each input is now assigned a notification
handler. Currently this is update, but going forward this may be a
custom handler. In addition
- fixed MEMPOOL on OSX
- removed dead code
- avoid bit-rot
- added delegate support for emscripten and arm processors
- added delegate support for VS 2015 x64
* Fix 9322. (nw)
* Add constexpr add noexcept. (nw)
* Doxygen work. How the heck can one enforce a consistent device documentation? (nw)
* Fix a bug in pstring.cpp causing crash if moved object is reused. (nw)
* Some documentation work.
Along the way, set default models for devices missing them.
Fix standalone makefile to work in mingw environment. (nw)
* Merge pull request #2041 from ajrhacker/gcpinbal_ioc
gcpinbal: Modernization and sound improvements
* gcpinbal: Modernization and sound improvements
- Break up the bogus IOC structure and use 8-bit handlers where appropriate. This fixes a music playback glitch due to the old handler's failure to take byte mirroring into account.
- Improve OKI M6295 sounds by using correct bit for banking
* new working machine
Sega Sonic Cosmo Fighter [ShouTime, Anonymous Donator, The Dumping Union]
* LUA to 5.3.4 (nw)
* Update GLM to latest (nw)
* Update sol2 (nw)
* new working clones
Dungeons & Dragons: Shadow over Mystara (Japan 960223) [ShouTime, Steven Fairbrother, Smitdogg, The Dumping Union]
* Updated Catch to latest (nw)
* New working machine added
Flash Boy (vertical) [DECO Cassette MD] (No.12/Ver.0/Set.1,Japan) [Game Preservation Society]
* Removed not needed files from bgfx build (nw)