Change log - February 11, 2017 - 13:03 PM
* remove potential problem with artwork where leds initial state is undefined (nw)
* sitcom: hook up LEDs to PIA outputs to show state visually, softlist a buch of tutorial programs (mostly displaying patterns on the LEDs)
* ibm5150.xml, ibm5170.xml: additions (nw)
* New not working clone
Gamshara (World, 10021 Ver.A) [Bill D., The Dumping Union]
* freekick.cpp: Gets Omega working - NW
* freekick.cpp: Fix port_start & verified bonus - NW
* freekick.cpp: Spelling fix - NW
* freekick.cpp: Minor doc update
* Merge branch 'master' of https://github.com/mamedev/mame
* dl1416: clean up, support signal-level interface better, support variants better
sitcom: implement Boot and Reset buttons, implement remapping of low
32kB, hook up PIA, implement I/O space mirrors, hook up RS232 interface
for downloading programs, add a software list with two example programs.
(nw) sitcom software list isn't hooked up right, the file won't be fed
to the -bitb input if you run with the set name; you have to run like
mame sitcom -bitb roms/sitcom/san.zip/san.hex
* freekick.cpp: Fills in dipswitchs for Omega - NW
NOTE: Does NOT change the working state of game at all!
* pic16: added pic1655 (nw)
* pic16: small update, correct savestates (nw)
* gcpinbal: Update machine flags to better reflect current emulation status
* new NOT_WORKING clone
Virtual On 2: Oratorio Tangram (Revision A) [twistedsymphony]
* Revert "freekick.cpp: Switched omega to use gigas' machine/gfx/etc and temporarily using gigas' color proms (some sprites have wrong colors), game is "playable" except some technical issue makes it so the player cannot die. Marked as not working for now. [Lord Nightmare]"
This reverts commit 977b3b4138295f475b3cf62d88e146906a229098.
* freekick.cpp: Switched omega to use gigas' machine/gfx/etc and temporarily using gigas' color proms (some sprites have wrong colors), game is "playable" except some technical issue makes it so the player cannot die. Marked as not working for now. [Lord Nightmare]
* Reorder include order to comply with best practices. (nw)
* Make windows builds of nltool and nlwav understand unicode.
nltool and nlwav now use wmain, i.e. UNICODE main on windows. (nw)
* Make sure netlist includes are not found directly on include path.
Instead, they have to be prefixed by "netlist/". Removed unneeded link librariers for nltool and nlwav along the way. (nw)