Change log - January 12, 2016 - 08:53 AM
* cop400: Fixed instruction timing and time-base counter. [Curt Coder]
* newbrain: Fixed CPU clocks and interrupt logic, added layout for VFD-less model, enforced power on reset timer. [Curt Coder]
* m6805: refactoring and improvements
* Moved 68705 devices into their own file.
* Made P3, P5 and U3 variants and made them load bootstrap ROMs.
* Implemented EPROM control (write is stubbed out with a logerror).
* Implemented differences for open drain I/O ports.
(nw) Base device with peripherals should really derive from the 6805
device directly, not the 68705 devices, as I/O ports are present on mask
devices (e.g. 6805P2). All drivers and devices that were using
M68705_NEW have been changed to M68705P5 - someone who knows the drivers
better should fix them up.
* 68230pit updates: [R. Belmont]
- Don't forget all externally driven line states when the DDR changes
- Return proper port values when line states are pushed instead of pulled
* novag6502: WIP hooked up sforte i/o, buttons (nw)
* Merge branch 'master' of https://github.com/mamedev/mame
* UWP: Fix alt key input (nw)
* Fix for duplicate device description issue between ibm_6360 and floppy_8_sssd (nw)
Note: validate does not appear to check for description conflicts in devices like it does for normal machines and softwarelist entries.
* New not working
Compugraphic MCS PowerView 10 [Carl, Al Kossow]
* Merge branch 'master' of https://github.com/mamedev/mame.git