Change log - March 13, 2017 - 08:28 AM
* fixed UPD7725 disassembly [smf]
* abc80: Fixed sound. [Curt Coder]
* Merge pull request #2137 from darkstar/ibm-softlist
Some new entries for the IBM5170 softlist
* ibm5170 softlist: forgot this one
* ibm5170 softlist: fix clone relations
* ibm5170 softlist: Add Windows for Workgroups 3.11 (German)
* ibm5170 softlist: Add Windows 3.1 (German)
* ibm5170 softlist: Add MS-DOS 6.22 (German)
* ibm5170 softlist: Add IBM DOS 5.02 (German)
* ibm5170 softlist: Add Borland Paradox 4.0 (German, 2 versions)
* ibm5170 softlist: Add Borland Paradox 3.01 (German)
* ibm5170 softlist: add Borland Eureka 1.0
* ibm5170 softlist: add Adaptec EZ-SCSI 3.1 German
* ibm5170 softlist: add info about dump source to previous commit
* ibm5170 softlist: Add AMouse Driver Disk v7.0
* New working software list additions
ibm5150: EDITEXTE, Label Magic, Multitexte, PrintMaster Plus, Bivouac, Chuck Yeager's Advanced Flight Trainer,
Double Dragon (5.25", older), Indianapolis 500: The Simulation (3.5", newer), Licence to Kill, Pick'n Pile, Prehistorik,
Rockford, Skweek [breiztiger]
New NOT_WORKING software list additions
ibm5150: Ikari Warriors (alt), First Samurai, JetFighter I: The Adventure, Turbo Driver [breiztiger]
* Merge pull request #2136 from shattered/_ab22d1d
* sm7238: implement double-sized characters and smooth scroll.
* lastbank: Add coin counters
* New clone added
Fidelity The Excellence (model EP12, set 2) [yovan]
* New not working clone
Penguin Brothers (Japan, bootleg) [Rod_Wod, Team Europe and The Dumping Union]
This has quite different hardware: standard 68000 instead of TMP68301 and 4 FPGAs (3 A40MX04 and 1 A54SX16A) . Also, GFX regs/offsets and sound need work. (nw)
* Substantially speed up -verifyroms, hack other verbs temporarily while device data is being refactored
* Commodore LCD: Halved size of character rom region and fixed switching between upper and lower case character sets. [smf]
* Merge pull request #2133 from npwoods/coco_cart_sound_enable
* CoCo: Implementing support for enabling and disabling cartridge-specific sound
* Include devices in -listxml with
* or no argument (nw)
* Fix null pointer bug when -verifyroms is used without a driver spec (nw)
This undoes a small part of c6ef2746d4958359899d5d4b44e8507aeca343d0. Changing "
*" to nullptr here looks like a fundamentally unsound hack, even though the validity checker now uses it as a convenient flag (see the similar change in 3ecdaafea65c7cedb2dffc4bd865611f069ec289).
* remove teeter torture freeplay romhack (nw)
* 8x300dasm: correct JMP target address
* New not working clone
Karnov (Japan, bootleg with NEC D8748HD) [The Iron Goat]
This uses a D8748HD instead of a I8751. It will need to be simulated / emulated, if dumped. (nw)
* New clone added
Flashgal (set 1, Kyugo logo) [Corrado Tomaselli, The Dumping Union]
* mea8000: Remove no longer used configuration macro (nw)
* Merge pull request #2129 from shattered/_5e08182
Pick low-hanging fruit from Coverity Scan results, basket 1.
* machine/roc10937: fix CID: 138793 "Logically dead code"
* machine/hdc92x4: fix CID: 138631 "Operands don't affect result"
* formats/cbm_tap: fix CID: 138003 "Dereference before null check"
* peplus: fix CID: 138606 "Logical vs. bitwise operator"
* pc88va: fix CID: 138607 "Operands don't affect result"
* argo, unior, x07: fix CID: 138563-138565 "Overlapping buffer in memory copy"
* Merge pull request #2131 from shattered/_427ce38
* tosh1000: hook up ROM-DOS.
* Merge pull request #2130 from exidyboy/patch-1
* Update sorcerer_cass.xml
Added year of publication for Blair Rideout's Interceptor (Scramber clone) based on it being described as a new game in the System Software Christmas 1983 catalogue.
* hlcd0538: correct lcd/interrupt pins (nw)
* novag6502: hooked up hlcd0538 to cforte (nw)
* phoenix.cpp: dumped / redumped the PROM for some of the bootlegs [f205]
Also started documenting the differences.
* Merge pull request #2125 from npwoods/new_addrmap_validation
* Adds a new addrmap.cpp validation intended to catch AM_REGION declarations not tied to anything meaningful
* Merge pull request #2127 from moralrecordings/pcfix
pc_vga/cs4031: fix save state support
* pc_vga: save expanded attribute registers
* cs4031: save emulated A20 state
* pc_vga.h: update CRTC usage comments
* pes.cpp: use combined /RS and /WS function since the MCU/CPU can in theory change both lines at once, and since it uses a TMS5220C it does matter in this case. [Lord Nightmare]
* added hlcd0538 device (nw)
* fix mistake found by shattered (nw)
* triforce.cpp: Mario Kart 2 rom load