Change log - March 18, 2017 - 09:35 AM
* Confirm a few japanese dump and add a new one. (#2161)
* Add bullvsblj to the confirmed dump section with no pcb pic.
* Add shikinjo to the confirmed dump with no pcb pic section.
* Add new dump of Tom and Jerry (Jpn).
* Add valis3j to the confirmed dump with no pcb pic section
* Move worldillj to the confirmed dump section.
* Move bullvsblj to the confirmed dump section and add pcb feature
* rebalance arcade libs a little (nw)
* added missing line (nw)
* zeus2: Better texture lookup. (nw)
* Perform ide reset during pci device reset
* Added serial input
* ddungeon, darktowr, toffy, stoffy: Use 4-way joysticks
Dangerous Dungeons, despite being a conversion of Double Dragon, has a manual that notes that 4-way joysticks should be used. It seems reasonable to assume that the other non-Technos games should do the same, with the exception of Thunder Strike.
* bagman.cpp: Use 4-way joysticks in all games except squaitsa
* pushman, bballs, supduck: Use 4-way joysticks
No manual or flyer showing controls for Super Duck is available, but gameplay does not seem to accept diagonal input at any time.
* homedata.cpp: various updates [Bad-A-Billy]
* Change 4-way joysticks to correct 8-way to Reikai Doushi according to manual.
* Add button descriptions.
* Add DSW layouts & a note about their numbering according to the manual.
* Fixed MT #2159 thanks to MASH input (nw)
* Fixed missing tmht4pe 3p & 4p inputs (nw)
* upd7725: use accessors to access the SR p0 and p1 bits, rather than masking (nw)
* uPD7725: Fix LSB-first bit ordering for SO reg, not used yet. [Lord Nightmare]