Change log - February 26, 2017 - 12:33 PM
* blockade: Rewrite driver
* Remove fake interrupts and rewrite coin handling
* Use correct CPU type
* Use screen raw parameters
* Use generic 8x8x1 gfx layout
* Update ROM filenames
* Fixed regression pertaining to specification of empty strings as slot names
e.g. - 'next -scsibus:1 "" -listdevices'
* Fix Heathkit H-19 with Watzman ROM
* misc companyname update (nw)
* deco32: comment out popmessage (nw)
* correct NEC companyname (nw)
* some chesscomputer company corrections (nw)
* fidelz80: vsc pio freq was wrong (nw)
* Cleanups to satisfy cuavas's OCD (#2089)
* nes_zemina_device: cleanups
* marineb: moved definitions
* rockclim: base off mooncrst (Z80 sound code was stolen from that game and MAME code suggests that the video board uses some mooncrst logic, so...)
* Googoo -> GooGoo (nw)
* moved fphantom to fidel6502 driver (nw)
* fidel6502: shuffle par excellence sets, readded granits (nw)
* Update mame.cpp
* Update machine.cpp
* Update main.h
* Update mame.h
** novag6502: added cforte internal layout (nw)
* Netlist refactoring
- align timed_queue closer to std::priority_queue
- use uint8_t in extended clock for better memory usage.
- minor changes to nl_breakout.cpp (nw)
* new not working clones added
San Francisco Rush: The Rock (Wavenet, boot rom L 1.38, GUTS Aug 19 1997 / MAIN Aug 19 1997) [Andrew Welburn, The Dumping Union]
San Francisco Rush: The Rock (Wavenet, boot rom L 1.38, GUTS Aug 6 1997 / MAIN Aug 5 1997) [Andrew Welburn, The Dumping Union]
the sfrushrkwo set is the only one we have that is somewhat playable, while the other two get stuck waiting for other players. Also the two new sets need quite some time to boot after controls calibration (nw)
* New working clone
San Francisco Rush (boot rom L 1.06A) [Andrew Welburn, The Dumping Union]
* midwunit.cpp: Correct grammar - NW
* Update GLM to tip of stable branch (0.9.8.5 pre-release) - fixes build with MacPorts clang
(nw) In future, could people please use stable branches when updating 3rd-party libraries, not unstable development snapshots? It will help with stability.
* Fix build (nw)
* Removed colon (":") from image_interface preventing front-ends from launching ColecoVision software
Removed colon (":") from image_interface value that was preventing some front-ends, such as QMC2, from being able to launch ColecoVision software from the software list (the software rom itself ended up being omitted so it just booted the main BIOS, like starting a real CV without a game inserted.) (nw)
* Fix Heath H19 keyboard (#2066)
* Fix Heath H19 keyboard
* Fix how enable/disable of 25th line is handled.
* Updated to use internal ROM in MM5740.
* Merge pull request #2086 from kazblox/master
iNES Mapper 190 support, miscellanous cleanups in some drivers
* nes: Add Magic Kid Googoo board.
* Corrected the main crystal in marineb.cpp to 12MHz as seen in PCB photos.
Cleaned up clock definitions in galaxian driver.
Moved ladybugg from galaxold to galaxian drivers.
* midwunit.cpp: Cut-n-paste fix - NW
* new Open Ice clone
New Clone Added
2 On 2 Open Ice Challenge (rev 1.2A) [Brian Troha, Sean Sutton, Smitdogg, The Dumping Union]
* mediagx.cpp: documented an earlier bios version. Doesn't seem compatible with the HDs available. (nw)
* Fix clang-5.0 warning .. Maximum of unsigned X and 0 is always X. (nw)
* Fix netlist stats collection. Code refactoring:
Small improvement for 7493.
Convert 9316 from subdevice to delegate.
Convert 74107 from subdevice style to delegate.
Also refactored inconsistencies in other parts of the code. (nw)
* Added a heap priority queue to the netlist source.
This is currently not used since performance drops by about 40%. The
typical use case would be circuits a lot more complex than those we
currently emulate where the 2
*log(n) advantage really applies. (nw)
* new clone added as NOT_WORKING
OutRun 2 Special Tours (GDX-0014) [Ordyne, The Dumping Union]
* ti99: Fix GROM issues with 99/4; clock turned off too early
* chihiro.cpp: redumped Ollie King (GDX-0007) [Ordyne, The Dumping Union]
* ti99: Added initializations to prevent 99/4 from crashing on startup
* don't assume thread is always started (nw)
* Fixed an issue where device options (e.g. -cart) were reported as unknown when they actually worked (#2081)
* Vas feedback
* Fixed an issue where device options (e.g. -cart) were reported as unknown when they actually worked
This change also changes around how command line arguments are passed around; specifically I changed argc/argv to be std::vector<:string>
Note this is not passed around 'const', the reason being that the command line processing will now "eat" the vector