Change log - February 27, 2017 - 17:35 PM
* fix gcc link error (nw)
* more workaround (nw)
* MSVC and clang like it, but not GCC? (nw)
* Self-registering devices prep:
* Make device_creator a variable template and get rid of the ampersands
* Remove screen.h and speaker.h from emu.h and add where necessary
* Centralise instantiations of screen and speaker finder templates
* Add/standardise #include guards in many hearers
* Remove many redundant #includes
* Order #includesr to help catch headers that can't be #included alone
(nw) This changes #include order to be prefix, unit header if applicable
then other stuff roughly in order from most dependent to least dependent
library. This helps catch headers that don't #include things that they use.
* [CoCo] Made third and fourth floppy drives on by default, and made "fixed" (#2098)
* [CoCo] Made third and fourth floppy drives on by default, and made "fixed"
* [CoCo] Backing out MCFG_SLOT_FIXED(true)
Sarayan was right; I was intoxicated from softlist poisoning
* back this out, too (nw)
* Revert "ie15: convert to a device with frontends (standalone driver and rs232…"
* device_image_interface cleanups (nw)
- Replace comparisons of software_entry() or part_entry() with nullptr with loaded_through_softlist() predicate.
- Eliminate the superfluous m_software_info_ptr member. The software_entry() accessor is still provided, but now rarely used.
- Eliminate two of the three arguments to load_software_part.
- Remove some unnecessary auto-typing in ui/inifile.cpp.
* Merge pull request #2099 from npwoods/minor_slotopt_cleanups
* Cleanup of slot code
Added device_slot_interface::has_selectable_options() to calculate whether a particular slot has selectable options
* Merge pull request #2101 from Happy-yappH/master
* mips3: Retry fixing FPU register aliasing
* Fix MESS build (nw)
* (nw)This should fix MT 06107 but there's plenty of time for testing.
* Merge pull request #2096 from shattered/_52bb574
* ie15: convert to a device with frontends (standalone driver and rs232 slot device)
* tattack: Update notes (nw)
* novag6502: update cforte todo note (nw)